A Reminder
Losing a friend is indeed something you will never desire. But the best thing is to carry on with your life and make newer friends. This is because life may take away something but it does give you something else in return. So, have patience and wait for better times to come. You may again find good friends who are likely to understand you much better than perhaps your old friends have ever done.
Me:
I lost a friend today over well, I don't know that I understand why but something just tells me that it was meant to be. I am still pretty upset and feeling a bit blue. I hate losing people. Once you are in my heart that person will always be there no matter even if they have stabbed it, that's just who I am. I really don't have much to blog about on this I just needed to tell what happened today thats it.....
This week it nothing but getting ready to move. I should be moving this wkend! Ready for the change hopeing this is a good move and no more problems. I am very very very tired of renting. The day I stop renting I am going to celebrate BIG! Started my period NOT pregant! Big suprise...NOT! Looks like it is back to marking the calendar and making doctor visits..yippee. Peixin is leaving this Thursday and not coming back till next school year...I'm just losing all my love...=( tear lol I'm still battling the red kool-aid stain in the room and I am praying with a friends steam cleaner I can get it up tonight! I bought me some really cute sandals this wkend at Ross and Shoe Carnival I'll post pics of them but I am getting ready for capris and painted toes...Really ready to go get my feet done =) I had a great lunch with friends this wkend it was so relaxing and just cool. I can always be myself around those girls and just relax. They are always honest no matter what and can make me laugh. The food was great and the margarita was better! It was just what I needed and I hope we can have many many more dates together. I am sure with the new status of me a certain person I can look forward to get my feelings hurt when it comes to lunch dates with the girls...=( But life goes on and I just need to stay positve and keep going. Tommorrow is a new day!


2 comments:
Ouch. That is all.
What you expect.....
Post a Comment