I love friday night because that means no cooking for me!! We hardly ever do anything on friday night except order in and watch movies, play the wii or we might play a bored game but rarely. I love it cause everyone takes a bath and we all get in our jammies and snuggle on the couch....Saturday mornings I love waking up to my hubby and just laying in bed that extra hour or so with him. I love how cold it is in the mornings and how my sheets and pillows feel. I am always in an extra sweet mood knowing I don't have anywhere to be!! I always get up and make coffee and Nathan will wake up not long after I do and turns the TV on for catroons or to play the wii. I usally try and keep it as quiet as possible cause I love it...There is something wonderful knowing the people you love are safe and asleep in their beds. I always start a load of laundry and drink my coffee while Nathan watches his cartoons or plays the wii. Jose will usually get up and come sit with me and talk over coffee and then about 30 min or so here comes Peixin looking for coffee lol She usually joins in on the conversation with questions out the wazoo lol I hardly cook on the weekends or try to cook very little just cause I cook supper every night during the week so it's my break....We usally eat something easy like pancakes,waffles, eggs, or coffee bread in the am. Sometimes I run to McDonalds and great breakfast bisquits to eat. When we get motivated or when the coffee pot is empty lol we get dressed and leave to pay bills and gro shop. I usally drop Peixin off at the mall while we run around. Most of the time I really hate this part of the day cause of the traffic and running in and out of everywhere but it has to be done...and with me getting of everyday at 5 I only have one day to do everything. We finally make it home and I usually start cooking and cleaning the house a bit. It's just so relaxing being able to be with my family all day and taking care of them. I love it. Sundays are usually spent visiting and cleaning Jose's mom house or taking a little ride for a picnic or just being lazy around the house. If we need to mow or clean the cars we usually do it on Sundays. I always try and make a big supper and attend Church but it doesn't happen as often as is should. However I love my wkends as boring and as old as I sound. I like being home and keeping my house clean and smelling good and taking care of my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment